photo sneek2-Copy.jpg>

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Shards Online

SHARDS ONLINE is a game that is being developed by Citadel Studios. Not a’lot of information has been released about this game that is in the works, but there is a short interview with a couple of the creators/developers of SHARDS ONLINE.
I am not personally known to the developers of this game, but I have had some game experience with them from the past because two of the creators that are featured in the stratics.com interview used to be involved in a game I have enjoyed playing for years, Ultima Online. I feel they have a good team in place to be able to create the type of world they want with SHARDS ONLINE.
Beta testing and release dates arent really a topic that is being thrown around at this point in time, but I am going to continue to follow the developments and report the progress to the best of my ability. I have faith in this team and wish them all the luck in the world and look forward to being a part of their community. If you want to find out more about the studio or game look them up at Citadel Studios on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment